REGISTRATION IS NOW UNDERWAY FOR THE 2018-2019 SEASON
*Note: A first time player is a player who has NOT been registered to a minor hockey association before.
REP REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS MAY 31, 2018. A late fee of $75.00 will be charged after May 31st.
Regular registration deadline is July 31, 2018.
FUNDRAISING IS REQUIRED AS PART OF REGISTRATION
EVERYONE MUST INCLUDE $100.00 CHEQUE POSTDATED FOR DECEMBER 1, 2018
Postdated cheque will not be cashed if you participate in the required fundraiser
NMHA fundraising activity TBD.
All NMHA registered members will receive a complimentary seasons pass to the Nelson Leafs!
First time players!
Here’s How Nelson Home Hardware Building Centre and Nelson Minor Hockey are going to get you get started!!
Fee for first time players is $100.00 For the 2018/19 season.
All first-time players registered in Initiation and Novice will get a gear package, (not including skates) from Mallards, with their paid registration!
First time players are players that have not been registered with a minor hockey association.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS JULY 31, 2018
ALL PAID REGISTRANTS WILL GET A
FREE SEASON’S PASS TO THE NELSON LEAFS
Contact Deb Matthews if you have any registration questions.
Completed registration forms (with payment) can be mailed to:
Nelson Minor Hockey Association
PO Box 766
Or dropped off at the front desk at the NDCC in a sealed envelope labelled ‘NMHA’ (No Cash please).
- REP REGISTRATION deadline is May 31, 2018. Late registration fees ($75.00) apply after May 31, 2018.
- RECREATION (House) REGISTRATION deadline is July 31, 2018. Late registration fees ($75.00) apply after July 31, 2018. Postdated cheques are accepted. 50% of fees are due at time of registration, remaining 50%, dated no later than September 30, 2018.
- All fees must be paid in full by September 30, 2018 or the player will not participate in ANY practices or games.
- Rep Tryout Fees ($90.00) are included in Rep fees and are not refunded if you are not assigned to a Rep (Carded) team.
- $200.00 REP FEES included in rep registration. Fee will be reimbursed if you are not assigned to a Rep (Carded) team.
- Registration can be mailed to the address above or left at the front desk at the NDCC in an envelope labeled NMHA.
- Rep and Recreation (House) Fees include league play in WKMHA.
- Financial support available via KIDSPORT, application deadline Aug 1, 2018. For details go to kidsportcanada.ca.