REGISTRATION IS NOW UNDERWAY FOR THE 2014-15 SEASON
Registration forms (with payment) can be mailed to:
Nelson Minor Hockey Association
PO Box 766
Registrations can also be dropped off at the Nelson Regional Sports Council at 225 Hall Street.
We will offer a registration day, date to be determined.
- Early bird registration deadline July 31, 2014 – SAVE $50.00. Fees must be paid in full to get savings. (Deduct $50.00 from the fee.)
- Rep registration deadline August 15, 2014.
- Registration deadline August 31, 2014. Late registration fees ($75.00) apply after August 31, 2014.
- Post dated cheques are accepted. 50% of fees are due at time of registration, remaining 50%, dated no later than November 30, 2014. All fees must be paid in full by November 30, 2014.
- Rep Tryout Fees $90.00 to be paid at time of registration.
- $200.00 REP FEES, applicable to players once selected to rep teams.
- Registration can be mailed to above address or left at Nelson Regional Sports Council’s drop box at 225 Hall Street.
- Female Midget AAA Kootenay Wildcats.
- Players from associations (other than NMHA) must register with their home association and complete WKMHA try-out permission form. www.wkmha.com/media/leagues/4188/graphics/WK%20Tryout%20form.pdf
- Selected Wildcat players from other associations must complete NMHA registration form and pay Wildcats Fee’s to NMHA. (Payment option: 3 post dated cheques dated for August 31, October 15, and November 30, 2014).
- Equipment Loaner Assistance Program: NMHA has several sets and partial sets of equipment that is available on a seasonal loan basis. For more information, please contact Vince Vulcano at email@example.com
- Financial support available via KIDSPORT, application deadline Aug 1, 2014. For details go to www.kidsportcanada.ca.
- New Player – A player that has never been registered to a minor hockey association will need to provide a copy of his/her birth certificate.
Please print and sign the Fair Play Code of Conduct for parents and players and submit to your team manager once the season begins.Download Registration Form